Female inflorescences 100% feminized
CBD inflorescences, also known as CBD flower or CBD buds, refer to the flowering part of the hemp plant that is cultivated specifically for its high CBD content and high standard terpenes profiles
CBD grown in Switzerland is renowned for its high quality and strict cultivation standards.
Switzerland has established a reputation for producing premium CBD products due to its favorable climate, strict regulations, and expertise in cannabis cultivation.
It is in everyday life that Cbd Logistics reflects its own founding values, in the small large gestures of every day. "Values come first"
Headquartered in the Canton of Graubünden in Cama, it develops and distributes retail and wholesale products on the Swiss market.
Hemp Sativa L. female inflorescences with high CBD content and with a law-compliant THC content. Cbd Logistics products are approved in a socio-legal perspective in Switzerland since almost ten years.
Our Company selects with care and passion the female inflorescence varieties and the CBD/CBG genetics that it represents on the Swiss market.
In the medical field, many studies have shown that hemp can be effective in the treatment of various pathologies, such as chronic pain, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis and nausea caused by chemotherapy.
Furthermore, the use of hemp has been associated with an improvement in the quality of life of patients who use it. In the industrial sector, hemp can be used for the production of paper, fabrics, bioplastics, insulating materials and biofuels
CBD Logistics may support you in the search and development of the best suited strian that best fit the needs for your final project.
Get in touch with our agents for additional information.
- Dedicated strain grown for third parties
- Dedicated strain development for third parties
- Internal continuous development of new genetics
- Consultancy and logistics services
- Packaging and consulting services
- Laboratory analysis consultancy and services
- White label services
- Actual SWISS legal basis
Popular Questions About CBD
The concentrations of the psychotropic active ingredient THC present in the Cbd Logistics legal hemp varieties comply with the levels prescribed by the actual Swiss law. In Switzerland, the maximum THC content allowed is 0.99%. The level of CBD and/or CBG is not regulated by an upper limit either in Switzerland. Check the active ingredient limit in the description and attributes of each product. Cbd Logistics branded products are 100% legal.
We select only the best qualities of industrial Cannabis grown in Switzerland. We verify the origin of the goods through strict controls on every single production lot. We follow the Green Development policy through a production chain that respects the highest standards of quality and sustainability. We verify in detail the production methods, the quality of the inflorescences, the harvesting, the drying and the preservation process.
We are talking about pure female inflorescences of industrial Cannabis grown according to organic methods without the use of any kind of pesticide, herbicide or chemical additive. The inflorescences are selected and chopped off by hand by a team of experts to achieve the highest quality and best meet the expectations of our partners. The individual processes are not forced, they occur with ways and times dictated by nature to obtain the maximum result in respect of the environment (outdoor production).
In terms of healing herbs and homeopathic medicine, Hemp ranks among the top places and has proven wide-ranging beneficial effects known since the ancient times. The inflorescences of industrial Hemp are rich in cannabinoids such as CBD and CBG. The hemp metabolite CBD or cannabidiol has documented anti-inflammatory, tranquilizing and energizing effects, antioxidants, anticonvulsants, antiepileptics, antipsychotics, anti-emetics, muscle relaxants, anticancer / anticarcinogenic drugs, fights acne, is socially accepted and does not require a prescription.
The answer is yes!
- CO2: Help rebalance the CO2 cycle
- Agriculture: The cultivation of industrial hemp does not require pesticides, herbicides or chemical solutions.
- Fuels: Hemp seed oil is 96% cleaner than fossil fuels.
- Plastic: Hemp can replace petrochemical products.
- Medicine: Cannabis has anxiolytic, analgesic, antipsychotic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antibiotic, sedative, antimutagen, immune properties.
- Feeding: Hemp is one of the two plants in the world that produces seeds that contain both essential fatty acids and gamma-linoleic acid. Hemp is the only food that can sustain human life without any other form of nutrition.
- Paper: Hemp contains 70% of cellulose against 30% of trees. 4.1 acres of trees = 1 acre of hemp. 20 years to grow a tree = 5 months to grow hemp.
- Fabrics: Hemp is the longest and most durable natural textile fiber Hemp fiber is resistant to UV rays and is antibacterial.